BtCR - January

My first Christmas card of 2014! It Beat the Christmas Rush - a challenge set by my friend Sue to make 5 cards a month from now until December (I do plan to make more! as I send over 100 cards every year!)
So 5 down...........and a lot more to go!
This card I have used Stampin Up products - Lovely as a tree and Petite pairs stamp sets, two embossing folders, and cardstock colours Basic Black, Smoky Slate and Whisper White - I have also used Smoky Slate ink - if your need any of these products click on the cupcake on my side bar and it will take you to my SU blog and you can purchase via my blog/online shop, or email me.

Thanks for looking and please pop over to Sue's blog and start making your Christmas cards now - Beat the Christmas Rush!
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

susibee said…
Great colour scheme and I love that stamp, it's on my wish list:)
MiniOwner said…
Ooh that is just gorgeous, Sarah. I maybe need that stamp! Thank you for joining in with Beat the Christmas Rush again.:)
Sue @ Me&Mine
Unknown said…
Very pretty card sarah, Love the background card and the stamp. Looks super.

Popular Posts